Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Crestwood House Movie Monsters "Frankenstein" Part 1!

frankenstein00

This book offers a synopsis of the first Frankenstein movie, as well as some historical perspective and summaries of the sequels! They did end up doing separate books on (at least) Bride of Frankenstein, Ghost of Frankenstein and Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man! I'll be posting the other books one after the other here!

frankenstein01frankenstein02
frankenstein03frankenstein04
frankenstein05frankenstein06
frankenstein07frankenstein08
frankenstein09frankenstein10

And that's where we'll leave it for this time!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! I used to check these books out of the library all the time as a child, especially the one about The Wolf Man. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I've posted most of my Crestwood House Movie Monsters books on my main blog, Random Acts of Geekery, if you want to check more of them out (like the Wolf Man one)!

      Delete